October 20, 2010 at 2:46 pm #38741satchmoKeymaster
Camfrog Web Features
* Multiple talking users. Up to 8 users can talk at the same moment.
* Desktop sharing. Up to 4 users can share their desktops simultaneously. Desktop sharing works in two different modes such as “full desktop sharing” and “region sharing”. “Region sharing” mode allows user to choose a part of desktop space, which should to be shared.
* Different audio modes. The first one is classic audio mode, when all the users in a virtual room can hear talking users. The second one allows to hear users whose web-cam is opened.
* Single UDP-port system. Unlike the previous version of CamfrogWeb which uses range of UDP ports, this version uses only one UDP port.
* Acoustic echo cancelation. Echo cancelation system allows to reach good sound quality in bad acoustic conditions while some users are talking at the same moment.
* Video technology changes allow Camfrog Web to increase video resolution up to 264×216.
* Platform independence. Server can be ran on Windows and Linux operation systems. (Linux version is not tested yet). Also CamfrogWeb plugin, which allows users to communicate via web-browser works on Internet Explorer and Firefox.
Also new CamfrogWeb Advanced server allows easily configure each virtual room separately and all together.October 20, 2015 at 8:57 am #80022fizzynugletParticipant
Conservatively, when do you think the linux version of the client will be available? I used to love funchatcam but since moving to linux I’ve missed it a great deal.October 20, 2015 at 1:44 pm #80023bluepirateParticipant
well i have dual boot wth windows xp and linux mint 13..and puppy linux tahr as alternative by a cdlive boot and savefile in a sd(512mb size) lol !!! pc is an old pentium4 and works pretty fine wth linux and just ok wth xppro!…i use windows just for sites like funchatcam….i wish a linux version soon too!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.