You’ve won the lottery!!!

home Forums Chat You’ve won the lottery!!!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Imagine you have won the lottery! There’s a catch tho…. everything you do with that money must somehow be related to your chat world.

What would you do?

Anonymous
    Inactive

The first thing I would do is go pick up Fire…. then off to UK for starters.
    I would hold a huge bash there, and make funds available to ensure that everyone from England, Scotland, Wales, Ireland can attend, no excuses! I would have to show up on Guest_One’s doorstep, just because that would drive him mad!! 😛
    While we’re in England, a brand new, whole, complete system to fill all of Satchmo’s needs would have to be bought and set up. I recon that Fire and Satch are going to need at least a month together to get everything tweeked just the way they want it… so maybe FairyFeet and I will leave the boys to it and take off for a wee trip to Aussie land. Kissme & Ziggy first stop… then on to see Waif.
    After taking FF home and retrieving Fire, I think we’d have to head forTurkey to meet Jazzy, and then on to Venezuela… can’t think of anyone I’d enjoy spending time with more than BeastieBoy and SuzyQ…
    Then, back to Texas for the final finale?? I could rent an entire resort for a week and fill in with chat people from this side of the pond. Of course, anyone from the other side who got themselves there would be welcome as well….
    hmmmm, maybe I’m thinking too small..
    Perhaps a holiday for everyone, all expenses paid at a resort in Greece…. how’s a week sound?? and of course, Satch would still return home to a whole new set up to fill his geeking needs. And I guess I’d better set Fire up as well 😛 wouldn’t want him to feel left out! hahaha

If you’re going to dream, DREAM BIG!!!

Anonymous
    Inactive

None of you are dreamers?? Really?
    I’m so disappointed…..

I thought of another thing to do….

Gonna assemble a team of immigration experts and start a fund to facilitate the chat love connections being able to make the move to be together, regardless of where they’re from.

Anonymous
    Inactive

OH, how silly of me!!

All we really need to do is get the tele-transporter reliably functional! I need to hire a crack team of scientists to work round the clock until it’s done!!! That would be money well invested!

Anonymous
    Inactive

@pushinglimits wrote:

All we really need to do is get the tele-transporter reliably functional! I need to hire a crack team of scientists to work round the clock until it’s done!!! That would be money well invested!

Why does the movie “The Fly” come to mind?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.