Do you use sandboxie?

home Forums Chat Do you use sandboxie?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m trying to gauge how many people use Sandboxie on a regular basis for use with FCC.
    If you do, please vote accordingly and specify how you use it and how frequently.

bashie
    Participant

if i am in mc and fcc i sandbox ie and open fcc normally 😀 quite regularly these days :mrgreen:

Anonymous
    Inactive

I run it for the sole purpose of running an ad bot and trivia bot on 2 computers and wouldnt want to lose it :non:

Anonymous
    Inactive

I use it frequently. For various reasons.

1. When I don’t wish to leave where I’m chatting to pass on a message to someone else in another server, ie.. events starting

2. One client set to mic, and the other set to stereo mix, in the same server, same room, so I can switch between tunes and mic without leaving

3. Sitting in FCC… but few people here, and chatting in MC

4. Supporting EZR by streaming ezone radio into FCC and MC at the sametime

5. Events, like treasure hunt on the BBQ, or Catch Me if You Cam.

6. Being in a locked room with one person on FCC, and still participating in chat with everyone in a bigger room.

7. Enabling a quick change from one name to the other.. Ie from Waif to Waify, without missing out on too much chat.

8. umm I love sandboxie!!! soo many uses. Please don’t take it way from us. I’m always finding more things that I need sandboxie for.

Love & Light
    Waif oXoXo

Anonymous
    Inactive

I use it if i wanna pop into mc to see someone while im here, but ive noticed manycam doesn’t seem to work very well in the sandboxed browser. Anyone know how to make it work?

Anonymous
    Inactive

I recently started using sandboxie for streaming my show into the different chats, it is great since I have a Q&A session towards the end of it.. so getting those Q&A thing is an integral part of it all.. and promoting the show itself works too.. but later I may use it to run an adbot and or ghostradio as well.. either way, it is a fantastic prgram to multitask your machine

Anonymous
    Inactive

i use it to perv :P:

i meant to say, i use it for various things like perv around.

rilee get ya head together, i meant to say so i could use the trivia bot and ad bot on one windows account.

thats it rilee you got it.

lier lier bums on fire 😆

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.