Activation enail not being sent

home Forums Support Activation enail not being sent

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    aboporu
    Participant

Hello all

Ive suggested the site to friends and all had the same problem.  These new members didnt receive the activation link therefore they couldnt log in,  not even to post here at forum – so Im doing it for them.

ERROR: Your account has not been activated. Check your email for the activation link.

The profiles show as created but status is not active. The email accounts provided are functional and legit. I made tests with them. I passed all suggestions possible, they persisted on trying it for couple of days and still nothing.

They were able to download the client but again, not able to login. Theres an option to resent but it deffo doesnt work.

Is there any problem going on? What can i suggest them to do?

Thanks in advance.

satchmo
    Keymaster

Hey Aboporu,

Sorry you’re experiencing issues, if you can get me a list of names, I can manually activate them bets thing to do is email them to [email protected]

Regards,

Satchmo

aboporu
    Participant

Hey Stachmo

Thanks for your reply. I emailed you the nicks just now. I hope you will work it out.

Pls, keep me posted about it so i can get in touch with the members and give them update.

Greetings

PS:  I selected to be notified about replies via email on this thread and also NO EMAIL was sent. =/

aboporu
    Participant

Thanks, Stachmo.

The activation email was sent the same day and one of the ids is working fine now. Im waiting feedback from others but seems it will be ok.

Tks again, Abo.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.