Power Corrupts

home Forums Chat Power Corrupts

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    imirish68
    Participant

I don’t normally post on forums. However, something has transpired which causes me to speak out.  Just a short while ago, I was ‘kicked for no reason’ from a server (by a green)….for nothing other than briefly turning her cam on then back off.

I have known for quite some time now that, for whatever reason, she loathes me.  Problem is, when one has a viewpoint such as that, then ‘gains power’ by becoming green/red……then the one that person ‘loathes’ becomes a target.

I do not come here for that. I come here for fun…plain and simple.  However, after this current experience the ‘green’ involved may rest assured I will no longer visit your server – which was your plan from the outset.

demonseed420
    Participant

Well Irish I am sorry to hear that happened to you. If it took place on my server please let me know said person involved and I will get to the bottom of this unfortunate situation.  As for your comment  ” then the one that person ‘loathes’ becomes a target” I can assure you that YOU or anyone else are not  ” targets ” by any means.  Not by my accord anyways.  and for the second comment   “I will no longer visit your server – which was your plan from the outset. ”  I can only state that one chooses to visit where one wants.  Simply logging in and then logging out continuously doesn’t really constitute visiting a server now does it?   It would actually take conversations, and hanging out from time to time to establish what is considered a ” visit” … and last,  but not least… What exactly is this  “plan from the outset ” come from?  surely you must be misinformed as to what exactly ANYONE’S plan on here really is…  so with that being said,  If you could be so generous as to let me know who was the green that did this unspeakable act upon you,  I can assure you that i will deal with it accordingly.  Sorry if this caused any ill will, or any strife in your day to day life style in the internet chat world, and  hope that things get better for you as you forward on in these trying times…..   sincerely Demonseed420.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 4 months ago by demonseed420.
    shado
    Participant

First of all  you were kicked (by me) so if u wanna name i will name who kicked you….  you kept losing ur cam and thats why you were kicked, so instead of seeking attention in the forums  or crying like a baby, you  could’ve come back and spoken to myself and or the owners,   as for the reason why you were kicked was because you kept losing ur cam, so when you decide to seek attention in a public forum have all ur facts straight and stop whining like a baby to seek attention…..

as far as ur post subject “Power corrupts”  i couldnt seriosly give two shits about colour…  so if u tell a story make  sureits the truth

Anonymous
    Inactive

👍🏿

havocreturns
    Participant

When the power of love becomes greater than the love of power we will all live in harmony.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.