Camfrog Active X

home Forums Support Camfrog Active X

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    squashedsquirrel
    Participant

I’ve downloaded the client (4.0.1.10).  It launches and I can login and see the rooms and who is in each.  I click on a room and it goes to the “do you agree” page.  Once I click yes, it asks to install Camfrog activex and fails after a few seconds.  Suggestions?  Windows 7 SP1 32bit

armyofaardvarks
    Participant

It worked for me when i downloaded and installed manually.

Go here:

http://www.funchatcam.com/download/

And install the instmodule with the latest number.

Hopefully that works for you like it did for me.

satchmo
    Keymaster

Hi, the activeX auto install should now be fixed.

PLease let me know if you have any further issues.

seeker69
    Participant

Still can’t get into any rooms. When I hit download, I get the win32 error and I also downloaded a bunch of stuff from the manual download page as suggested. Any suggestions? And when all works, where should I see the links for rooms? Thanks!

squashedsquirrel
    Participant

Auto install now works.  Thanks!

bluepirate
    Participant

<span style=”color: #555555; font-family: Arial, Tahoma, Verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; line-height: 20.3999996185303px;”>When I hit download, I get the win32 error…..</span>

satchmo
    Keymaster

Hi Bluepirate,

what operating system are you running?

can you screenshot the error message for us?

siller-justpmme
    Participant

Not a valid Win 32 application

jasoninspiron15
    Participant

I can’t download and keep getting the error application installation did not succeed. Cannot locate application files on the server contact the application vendor. Can anyone help I have tried it on two computers. Wondering if it maybe that when I tried to activate my account it asked me for a code? Sorry very new at this but interested in joining your free chatroom.

sarah205
    Participant

hi its happening to me aswell when i click on download it says get in touch with the site and that i cant get on please someone help as i was able to get on it before but now it wont even let me download to get the rooms on so if anyone knows what to do please let me know as i love this site so much

satchmo
    Keymaster

Hi Sarah,

This should now be fixed. You should now be able to install without any problems.

satchmo
    Keymaster

This should now be fixed. You should now be able to install without any problems.

siller-justpmme
    Participant

Still no Win 32 support. I use an old computer for web-cams and my newer one for games. This won’t change any time in the near future.

throbbinghood90
    Participant

I installed the client but when i go to run the program, it never pops up. The Funchatcam icon appears on the bottom right toolbar but when you go and try to click on it, it disappears, which is telling me that the .exe file is crashing. Or something is preventing it from running.

I turned my Firewall off and tried, but it still did not work. Help please.

maddylais
    Participant

I downloaded the autoclient from download link but, I am still facing issues while launching webcam. I am getting error as Failed to install CamfrogWeb ActiveX control!

I am using Windows 10, 64 bit version. Any help would be much appreciated !

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.